Saturday, November 17, 2012

please just stop.

Dear Person(s),

This one goes out to the person & or people who have, for the past two to three months, been filling my locker with anything religious you can find. thank you for the lds pamphlets, the typed up paper with the reasons why how i am living my life currently is wrong, your testimony on a folded up piece of grid paper, & last but not least the mormon tabernacle choir CD with the sticky note on top that read 'see, we are good at everything'. but i don't want any of these. honestly, it is a bit of a waste since all of it goes in the garbage anyways (except for the CD that one i was a little more creative with. that one you could probably ask the seminary teachers for since i taped it to the door with a sweet little message for you.). 

moral: please leave my poor locker alone. because i am a little tired of having lds this & lds that molest me every time i open my locker.

sincerely & seriously,
madeline louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello dear. nice to hear from you.

My Blog List