Sunday, December 30, 2012

goals are better accomplished.




i did it! i accomplished my goal.. it was almost a year in the making now but well worth the wait & setup. i went to this thing & this boy was there. (specific details not included) now this boy is very hard to explain & would need a whole post just for you to try to understand my feelings & thoughts towards him but here's the base of it all: i don't like this boy, this boy is a flirty player & i can't stand him, but i want him to like me.. if that doesn't make sense just ignore it.. i don't know maybe it's a girl thing or maybe it's just an awkward madeline thing.. who knows. anyways you need to know that this boy is quite the tool, but a little bit adorable at the same time.. (i mean yes he is a very cute kid & he has a few qualities & characteristics that i like but other than that.. i'm sorry) now to refresh your memory my goal was to make said boy like me & have a crush on me from a far. (but mainly for him to know that i exist & that he can't have me.. i know it sounds cold but it really isn't all that mean.. i pinky promise.) & i'll have you all know that this goal was accomplished through multiple shopping trips & the sheer desire to be desirable. i heard from multiple sources that said boy was looking at me all night! (which was nice to know since i snuck a few peeks at him myself because, like i said, he is a cute boy! but it was only about 4 times which is way less then his number so i've been told.) really in the end i did all of this & wrote all of this for a boy whom i don't like, but a little bit do, though still not at all, all this for a boy whom i just want to like me.
welcome to the mind of dear ole' madeline luse. good luck to any who try to figure it out.

1 comment:

hello dear. nice to hear from you.

My Blog List